7 Nights, 8 Day Package
01 night stay in Niagara Falls
02 nights stay in Toronto
01 night stay in Ottawa
03 nights stay in Montreal
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Inter-city transfers Toronto-Niagara Falls-Toronto on seat-in-coach basis
- Inter-city transfers Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal by VIA Rail (Economy Class - Chair Car)
- Full day Niagara Falls Adventure Pass
- Toronto (Hop-on Hop-off) (no transfers)
- Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada (no transfers)
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Ottawa City Tour (no transfers)
- Full day trip to Quebec on seat in coach basis
- Montreal City Tour on seat in coach basis
- GST of 9% will be applicable
- International Airfare
- Visa fees
- Services not mentioned above in the inclusions
- Train station transfers are not included in the package.
- Seat-in-Coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. However most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same in not a part of the package.
- Attractions are operational subject to weather conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Limited departures for seat-in-coach transfer from:
- Niagara Falls downtown to Toronto downtown - 0930 hours, 1200 hours and 1800 hours.
- Toronto to Niagara Falls, daily departures from Toronto hotels will be at 0800 hours, 1000 hours and 1230 hours
- Operating timings for Ottawa Step-on Step-off:
- The bus will depart every hour, from 1000 Hours till 1600 Hours from May 1st to June 21st From June 22nd to Sept 2nd, every hour from 1000 Hours to 1800 Hours o From Sept 3rd to October 16th, departure from 1000 Hours to 1600 Hours
All rates are valid from 01st April – 30th September, 2017.
GST of 9% applicable on total invoice.
The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
The rates are not valid on block out dates which covers sporting events, trade fairs , conventions , and major congresses
Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates. Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods.
Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
Seat in coach transfers are provided from 0700hrs – 1900hrs only. Before or after the seat in coach timing, only private transfers are applicable, additional supplement charges will be advised for the same.
International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and check-out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges and from specific airports only.
No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies and may be from designated points. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on whether conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
As a practice all international hotels charge a security deposit via credit card or cash, at the time of check- in for each room. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check-out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks. If any additional services or mini bar or any other service is utilized at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to charge the same on this security deposit provided by the client. TCIL would not be responsible for these transactions and these are solely between the hotels and the clients.
riddhisiddhi travels is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.